What is the GoSquared API?
The GoSquared API is a powerful tool for developers that can provide you direct access to the data GoSquared tracks. You can use it to export reports and custom data, power your own dashboards and software or even use it for features on your site, like a trending content widget.
The API is split into 2 sections.
Get data out of GoSquared:
- Now API – provides real-time visitor data about your site.
- Trends API – provides access to aggregate historical data.
- People API – provides access to individual user data.
- Account – retrieve and update your account settings.
Get data into GoSquared
- Tracking API – a restful http API for sending data into GoSquared.